Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wisdom....contributes to big buttedness

"With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good grief, look how smart I am!"

I didn't write this, but I must agree....MUST! 
 
So, as it turns out, I'm much smarter than I thought! My butt makes my intelligence equivalent to a Harvard degree. In fact, I think I should be honored with the Nobel Peace Prize.

Gotta go.  Need to write a letter to President Obama before it slips my mind and ends up on my butt.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

LMAO! U SO SMART COMADRE! Very clever. but ... my butt is bigger than yours LOL!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear, well, I am the smartest of you all!!! Beautifully writtten!!!!!! Anita

Bunnym said...

I refuse to have a "who's butt is bigger" contest...let's just say...it's a tie! And we're all smart cookies ~

bun

Rattus Scribus said...

Bloody hilarious.

Now when I see people with generous derriers, I'll think: "Humm. Maybe they'll know where we came from, why we're here, and where we go when we kick it."

Ruben