Thanks Bun, for thinking enough of me to do so and Congratulations on being a recipient!
I've been blogging for just a short time now and find that it allows me an opportunity to express myself and share with others just what I'm feeling; good or otherwise. Of course you never know who'll be reading what you write. Some will agree, others disagree with what you have to say and that's all part of the fun.
The other part is that there truly is an amazing amount of creatively interesting people in this world. So to those of you if fit into that category, my hat is off to you for allowing yourself to be vulnerable to the rest of the world. Continue to use your talent in which ever way you see fit whether it be designing, storytelling, encouraging, writing, performing or blogging, for in the words of William Shakespeare:
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...
One of our parts seems to be that of the blogger, no?
As a recipient of this gracious award I am required to follow certain steps in order to keep hold and not have my award withdrawn. Darn, nothing in this life is free! But, in this case, I find it a joy to be able to share my friends and their talents with you so here are the rules. Read carefully for if you received an award from me, you too will need to follow through.
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link back to the person who nominated you
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know....
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each blog letting them know you nominated them...
3. I'm totally, absurdly allergic to calcium in any form. Yes, really.